A plastic plant caddy is designed to provide a stable base for plant pots, allowing them to be easily moved around a room or outdoor space. Especially useful for moving heavy or oversized plant pots that may be difficult to lift or transport by hand. The movable plastic plant caddy usually consists of a flat base with wheels or casters, equipped with 4 universal wheels, 360-degree rotation, easy to move the flower pot, and not easy to scratch the floor. There are 4 grooves on the surface to prevent waterlogging and keep moisture, which is good for plant growth. The material of plastic plant caddy is environmentally friendly, odorless, and durable. There are many styles and colors, and can also be customized according to customer requirements.
Zhejiang Mingyuan Garden & Leisure Products Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of plastic garden products. Our company was founded in 2006, we have a wealth of industry experience and a long history, our specialized products are watering cans, sprayer bottles, plastic bird feeders, plastic fences，umbrella series, and garden tools.
With the kind supports from staff, suppliers, and customers, we have successfully sold our products to more than 30 countries and regions including the USA, Russia, Germany, the UK, Japan, etc. We sincerely welcome you to visit our company or contact us for cooperation!
Plastic plant caddies are useful for transporting potted plants from one location to another, as well as for moving plants indoors during cold weather or extreme weather conditions. They also help to protect floors and surfaces by catching excess water and soil from plants.
To install a plastic plant caddy, follow these simple steps:
1. Choose a caddy that is appropriate for the size and weight of your potted plant.
2. Place the plant on top of the caddy, ensuring that it is centered and stable.
3. Adjust the caddy's arms or straps to fit snugly around the base of the pot.
4. Lift the plant and caddy together, using the caddy's handles.
5. Move the plant to its desired location, and then lower it onto the ground or surface.
6. Check the caddy's alignment and adjust if necessary.
7. Water the plant, allowing any excess water to drain through the caddy's drainage holes.
8. Check the caddy periodically for any cracks or damage, and replace as needed.
Plastic plant caddies come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and colors to match your decor and plant needs. They are easy to clean and maintain, and can help prolong the life of your potted plants by providing them with proper drainage and air circulation.
PP (polypropylene) and PS (polystyrene) are both types of plastic materials commonly used for plant caddies. Here are some differences between PP plant caddies and PS plant caddies:
1. Material Properties:
- PP: Polypropylene is known for its durability, toughness, and resistance to chemicals and moisture. It has a higher melting point compared to PS, making it more heat-resistant. PP is generally considered a versatile and robust plastic material.
- PS: Polystyrene is lightweight and rigid, offering good impact resistance. It has a lower melting point compared to PP, making it less heat-resistant. PS is known for its clarity and ability to be molded into various shapes.
2. Strength and Load Capacity:
- PP: PP plant caddies tend to be stronger and have a higher load capacity compared to PS caddies. PP's toughness and durability make it suitable for supporting heavier pots and plants.
- PS: While PS plant caddies may not have the same strength as PP, they are still capable of supporting average-sized pots and plants. PS caddies are generally used for lighter or smaller potted plants.
3. Heat Resistance:
- PP: PP has a higher heat resistance compared to PS, making it more suitable for outdoor use in hot climates or with plants that require higher temperatures.
- PS: PS has lower heat resistance, and prolonged exposure to high temperatures or direct sunlight may cause it to warp or deform.
4. Appearance and Aesthetics:
- PP: PP plant caddies can come in various colors and finishes, including matte or textured surfaces. They offer more design options and can blend well with different garden or home decor styles.
- PS: PS plant caddies are often transparent or semi-transparent, providing a clear view of the pot and soil. However, they may be more limited in terms of color options and finishes.